- A captivating storyline that takes readers on a journey through South Korea’s tea culture
- Engaging and informative content that teaches children about the history, traditions, and production of tea in South Korea
Showing all 5 results
NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS
- Comprehensive coverage of tea blending theory, from breakfast teas to more complex Ayurvedic, seasonal, energetic, and flavored blends.
- Expert insights from leading industry professionals, including the growing flavoring industry, adding depth and interest to the text.
Provides a solid foundation of knowledge and inspiration for creating your own unique tea or herbal blends.
- Covers a wide range of topics, including the history of tea, cultivars of the tea plant, processing techniques, and tea ceremonies.
Suitable for both beginners and experienced tea enthusiasts looking to expand their understanding of tea blending and create their own signature blends.
- Offers practical guidance on blending techniques, flavor combinations, and tea blending for health and wellness.
- Beautifully designed and well-organized, making it easy to navigate and reference as a go-to resource for tea blending.
- Includes practical tips, recipes, and examples of successful tea blends to spark creativity and experimentation.
- Ideal for tea lovers, tea hobbyists, tea professionals, and anyone interested in exploring the art and science of tea blending.
- Written by Australian Tea Masters, a leading authority on tea education, ensuring high-quality, reliable information for tea enthusiasts and professionals alike.
by Okakuro Kakuzo
Foreword by Anita Schafer
Originally published in 1906, The Book of Tea introduced American and other Western readers to Japanese culture and how tea is an essential component of it. However, the book has a broader message. Okakura deftly makes comparisons between East and West, highlighting each strengths and imperfections. Okakura’s essay also introduces Teaism and appreciation of the aesthetic. The moments of repose while drinking tea offer an insight and a presence hardly found in many activities. The art of the Japanese tea ceremony is outlined and explained in detail. A classic among literary scholars and tea enthusiasts.